Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ahhh

I had forgotten just how much I love Forensics trips.

This weekend we went to North Little Rock and I won a finalist metal in Duet Improvisational acting. It was a great time. Tough really The tournament was not even one of my favorite parts. We went to Sabaro's Pizza and got a whole pizza. Then got an incense burner and some oil incense in romancing the stone. When we made our purchase I could not believe the guy. he was just the nicest guy ever, anyways. We went back to our room and listened to Indian music, burned incense and shared life music in a dark hotel room. Hunter Kept calling the incense incest, I found that pretty funny. I just enjoy all the new people at those trips.

Also!

We just put up our Christmas tree.
IT IS BEAUTIFUL!


Anyone who would like to come over and see for themselves is welcome, though be warned! Once you see this tree you my never be impressed by anything else in you life.

Foreigner
tryouts
Thursday
and
Friday
I need to get my act together.

I am planning on bagging the lead. Heh HUM!
It is going to be great.
funnest play I have ever read No joke!

1 comment:

Death to Peanuts said...

whooo!
Get Charlie!
I want Ellard!

Let's do iiiiiit.