Sunday, October 28, 2007

a show A SHOW!

Well the costume show did not happen like I had planned in my mind.

The show however went over very well. The small fish guys want us back once a week(which I do not plan on doing) for a show. They were super excited. Come to think of it everyone there was super excited. I played two songs by my lonesome, at my mothers request haha, The first was a cover of a cover "Oh sister!" by bob Dylan redone on violin by Andrew Bird. The second was one of my own songs. It was written about ants. I have yet to put the words to it.

All the songs with the full band rocked.

When Brian did "Moonshiner" the guys dimmed the lights. hahahaha
I am excited to play more shows. It was fun to have a show that I am not sad about.

anyways I was supposed to be a vampire, so was Amy.

But since we did not have time for anyone else we did not.

WE ARE PLANING ANOTHER PARTY!
It will be soon and everyone should wear costumes!

No comments: