Monday, October 8, 2007

whooo

So I got shocked today.

I was plugging in my laptop and It popped and shocked me.
It did not hurt at all, which is weird because usually people feel like they got kicked in the chest by a horse afterwards, However, all it did was make my finger feel funny. Guess I am super lucky.


I got all my application stuff done for UCA.
With a little luck I will have super cheap-free college.

For this I am pumped.
Even if I do only stay there for two years.

I am planing on transferring to another college afterwards.
I am majoring in Drama/theatrics there then going to school ether in Canada for film, or soon I will be talking to Brush about Acting college and hopefully, with International thespians and national Forensics league behind me. I will be able to go to a sweet college for not very much.

I am still writing songs.
I am still considering music as a future for me.
Also My SAT score should be of some use to me.
Because I am fairly sure I kicked that thing's ass.

How can I not be me.


Beirut's new CD rocks.
I want to be Zach Condon so bad.

He was in this crazy dream I had last night.
So were lots of other people.
It was very crazy and long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would've been intense if when you got electrocuted today, you gained the power to control electricity. If that happened, my nick name for you would be Zeus, and we would fight crime. I'd be your sidekick that didn't have super powers, but had a bunch of sweet technology that made up for my lack of physical ability. My name would be Lil' Lightning.

THE ADVENTURES OF ZEUS AND LIL' LIGHTNING!

ShawnPOconnor said...

hmmmm, well I did not want to make a big deal about this but.....


HELLO LIL' LIGHTNING!

Bryce said...

can i be big lightning!

ShawnPOconnor said...

now Bryce, Everyone can not just be the big version of something little...but yes you can